Saturday, February 26, 2011

I really wish my parents weren't so ... idk. They make a big deal out of everything, even things that don't really matter. Like taking a picture. You don't need to take a picture of everything you do, while it is cool, you have the memories, and if you don't think you're going to have a nice memory about it, do something to change that.

I'm still bummed about moving, I'm going to be so alone.

Playlist-
Lily, i have something important to tell you - by Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're parents are that way Ricky I mean its digital pic's not like you're wasting film,I know you're bummed about moving,I feel sad because you are,some times I wish I could just leave it all behind and start over.Don't let you're parents get you down.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave your name.