Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Friends poem.

This is a piece my friend wrote. She got in trouble by School teachers as well as her parents for writing this.
I think it is a great piece of work. So i wanted to share it with you.

Originally Posted by skigirl1000
Jump
I felt the wind on my face
Icy and raw
I felt the cold in my bones
Making me shiver
I felt the tears in my eyes
Threatening to poor out
And freeze on my face
My thoughts were horrible
Pessimistic
I felt arms wrap around me
Hug me to keep me warm
I tried to shrug them away
I’d rather be cold
My t-shirt was too thin
And I too skinny
My completion too pale
Cool and sickly I stood with my toes on the edge
Looking out over the lake
A million miles beneath this cliff
I was going to do it
I had nothing else to do
I was going to jump
And embrace my death

1 comment:

Please Leave your name.