Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Gift

Some say it's a gift, Others are just amazed. I do not know how or why, but it just happens. Am I an angel from Heaven? Or a 1 in the world? I do not know.

It is hard to put into words, even spectators can't explain.
My spirit leaves, and finds someone who is sad, depressed, or angry. It sends those feelings back to my body. And I experince them all. The depression of a friend turned away, the nervousness of something way out of the ordinary, I can feel it all, but its NOT MINE.

This isn't my feeling, but someone elses, I feel their emotion, and I take it away. I take it out of their body. I leave them happy, and wondering where their sad has gone.

They say they feel a presence, of what I believe is my spirit, my soul, going to them, and making them better.

Again, its something you have to see, something to witness. Its happened over the Internet, to people states and states away. I can find them.

I, can find them

7 comments:

  1. ...........

    I don't mean to be rude or mean but this is false.
    It is possible to feel when someone is sad, but you shouldn't go around saying it's a gift.
    Your spirit can't leave your body and you can't take it away. You can only encourage them so that they feel better by your words.

    Don't trick yourself into believing this.
    Sorry if I made you mad. I just wanted to post my views of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, without them telling you, is it possible to know exactly how they feel?

    I understand what you are saying.

    I just know the pinpoint emotion, and after i feel it in my body, it leaves them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, let's say you go to your friend's house and you just feel a kind of sadness around them. It's usually how they act. They might put on a big smile but somehow you can see the sadness in their eyes.
    It's also that way with happiness. If someone wanted to keep away the fact that they are happy, you can see it in the way they act and it's in their eyes.

    I'm glad you do, I'm also glad you didn't get angry or anything. It really shows that you are mature. :)

    Then your presence comforts them. If you are there with them. But if it's something on the internet then it's different.
    If someone says that they are not happy, or if they type something like "I wanna jump off a cliff." then they are most likely upset about something and you feel sorry for them. So you want to comfort them and tell them something that will help them feel better.
    And sometimes they do feel better.
    -Tessa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, its mostly through the Internet, (cause my life is on here, LOL)

    Most of the time they don't act different, and don't post that they are down, or any "Im not good" posts.

    Its weird, the other day, when i had someones sad, they felt their arm being held down.
    I thought that was really crazy. But they also felt the presence.

    I really still don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....

    Yeah, I'm kind of confused with it too.

    I'm wondering, are you a Christian? or do you believe in God?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, i do believe in God.

    Its so confusing. Last week's. Whew. I still don't understand.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave your name.